 LEGO Company / 817
Re: Event Kits - More left and comments needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:35:30 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Hi Jake!

Am I correct in asuming this is still an US only offer?

Yes, unfortunately this is still North American based. The kits (and their
mailing) were funded by the North American marketing team, so it is directed
there.

I have been speaking with European colleagues aboutthe possibility of bring a
similar idea there in the future. We haven't come to any conclusions, but if we
do, I'll certainly pass it along.

Thanks!
Jake

---