 LEGO Company / 815
814  |  816
Subject:
Event Kits - More left and comments needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:23:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

All,

I wanted to let you all know that there are a few event kits left. If you didn't
get one previously, or have a new event coming up, please drop me a request
(jake AT lego DOT com). First come, first served, so better hurry!

Be sure to include:

- Your Name
- The address you want it shipped to
- The event(s) you are going to use it for
- If you've already received a kit, why you need a second one.

Remember the only charge is that you post pics and/or thoughts about how you
used the kit!

Also, for those of you who received the kits in 2003, I'm very interested in
hear what you thoughts of the materials, how you used them, and what the
reaction was. I'll be putting these thoughts together for colleagues who have
been asking about the success of the kits.

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee