 LEGO Company / 807
Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:44:44 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   I would ask that you reply to this thread with your thoughts and feelings about the color issue, both for and against. One post per person, I would think would make sense. I would ask that the debate be restricted to other threads, and that all posts be rational, calm, and non-hateful. This will ensure that I can more easily pass along the information, and that the message isn’t bogged down in debate.

They’re fine.

I look forward to getting hold of some (because they don’t seem to be available at retail in Australia yet).

I have enough ‘old’ grey to be going on with, and I’ll use the new colours as highlights.... until I get enough of the new colours to start using the old colours as highlights ;-)

I’ll buy another three or so boxes for storage (which I would have needed sooner or later anyway).

So, no problems with the new colours for me. (Except actually getting hold of them down under!).

Cheers

Richie Dulin