 LEGO Company / 783
Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:48:55 GMT

I like the new colours and support their introduction.

I have somewhere over 100,000 pieces including a lot of light and dark grey, both of which have always been too yellowish or brownish for my tastes. The new light grey is nicer and I will probably just sort it in with the rest (haven’t actually dismantled anything using it yet to really compare). The dark grey is sufficiently different to the old dark grey that it will be sorted separately, but that is not a problem for me. I prefer the steely colour.

--
Jacob Davies
jacob@well.com