 LEGO Company / 698
Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
   To date I have heard two family complaints--one from my sister, and one from my cousin--about the LEGO they have bought for their children having a “problem” with the greys. I may be hearing this concern because they know how tuned-in I am, but the company may only hear a tiny number of these complaints that sound for all the world like concerns over LEGO’s quality control. You can tell us until you’re blue in your faces, but we understand the *quality* has not diminished significantly pretty clearly.

“You can tell us until you’re blue in your faces”... LOL!

Lindsay, if that was intentional, it’s brilliant. If it wasn’t intentional, it’s still brilliant!

JohnG, GMLTC