 LEGO Company / 675
Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 06:19:30 GMT

Calmly, and rationally....

It is my opinion that the new grays look more... uhmm... "mechanical",
and although I'll admit it is absolutely _superb_ for modelling stuff
that is supposed to be steel or some sort of metallic alloy, it won't
cut it for modelling more natural objects.  It's not so much the fact
that the hues don't match exactly that bothers me, as much as the color
itself simply doesn't seem amenable to certain classes of models.

My $0.02