 LEGO Company / 3814
Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 18:49:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.lego, Matija Puzar wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:
[When is the Nomination Due?]

May 24, 2008 by midnight GMT. If a nomination is received after this time it
will be automatically rejected.

Can we get a clarification if this means midnight at the end of May 24th, or
midnight at the beginning of May 24th?  Technically, midnight of May 24th is
0000 hours, meaning at the beginning, but I suspect that this wasn't the
intent.

I've just got a confirmation that this includes the whole May 24th (i.e. the
deadline is midnight at the end of May 24th).

Cheers,
Matija

We'll accept nominations submitted for the whole of the day of the 24th just so
there's no confusion.

Steve

Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors