 LEGO Company / 3794
Re: LEGO TV on Comcast on Demand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 01:16:35 GMT

The Bellaire Ohio Toy Museum is on Comcast as well.

We made the news makers last month, and we are working on a monthly program as well.

Saw the LEGO(r) comcast, very cool stuff!!!

I am hoping to get some real graphics for a TV commercial in the near future. I would love to animate some models for a future show!!!

Dan

I think you need to put a (r) on the LEGO on your title as well.

Dan