 LEGO Company / 3795
3794  |  3796
Subject:
Lego factory gallery ratings and deep linking?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:16:10 GMT

Why can't I view the factory gallery by rating?...or popularity?
Even better: by search key word (or theme) listed in popular/high rated order?
(Just like Lego.com shop at home site)
I WOULD BUY A LOT MORE LEGO from the factory sets if I could see what was
popular!
As it is now I just don't have the time to click through 100s (1000s?) of
listings looking for cool sets to buy. So I give up. Lots of other Lego sites
have ratings (MOC, Lego shop at home) why not Lego factory?
What about being able to link to the URL of your factory creation (deep linking
in flash) on your own blog like all the other lego community galleries out
there?
Surely lego factory would be more popular and attract a more attention if this
were possible...
Please put these features into the factory flash gallery Lego!
Thanks,
Tim
AFOL