 Announcements / 3677
3676  |  3678
Subject:
LEGO TV on Comcast on Demand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 19:48:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hoping I’m not posting old news, but LEGO TV went live yesterday on Comcast on Demand. There’s an hours worth of content that will be cycling through during this Christmas season. One of the features includes a report from Brickfest PDX and Northwest BrickCon from this year (starring a familiar shaggy faced community guy). you can check it out on comcast on demand or you can see it at this site:

http://www.activitytv.tv/lego

Enjoy everyone!

Steve