 LEGO Company / 3780
Re: The Future of Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:37:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I apologize for the inability (both in time and mental stamina) to read this entire thread. But I feel the need to offer an easily-backwards compatible alternative to the power supplies thus far mentioned...

No need to recharge underpowered batteries.
Fits on L-gauge (I think).
Fits easily into the space of a 9V motor. And no need for metal rails...

http://media.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/x384c01.jpg

:-D

-H.