 LEGO Company / 3769
Re: The Future of Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 07:08:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Benn Coifman wrote:
   1) the most consumable element in the 9v system is the train motor. But in many cases I suspect it is the electric motor inside that burns out. And the actual electric motor is likely a standard model produced by a third party vendor. So provide us with information on the third party vendor and the motor model so that we can crack open the lego case and replace the motor unit when it burns out.

Talk to Ondrew Hartigan. He’s already tracked down a company that can provide an replacement, even if they’re not the company that manufactured the original units.