 LEGO Company / 3724
Re: dnecks (was Re: The Future of Trains)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 14:30:35 GMT

I mean--y'all are really smarter and more creative in many ways than
TLG--

Tommy Armstrong

I have to throw something in here...

Tommy probably doesn't realize this (and I'm probably breaking some rule
by
telling him), but those of us up heah yonder Nawth sometimes use words
like
"y'all" in a condescending, rednecky way. But for those of you reading
this, I
want you to know that Tommy really does sound like he types. He actually
talks
like that. It's not a redneck kinda sound, though, it's the Southern
Gentleman
sound. More Andy Griffith or Jed Clampett, not so much Jeff Foxworthy or
Boss
Hog.

He ain't all that bad.... for a Rebel.

Are ya'll makin fun of us purebread (not imbred as you may suspect) good
ole' country boys?  Don't make me call up Roy D. Murcer to come whoop your

:P

-Rob

FUT - o-t.fun