 LEGO Company / 3700
Re: The Future of Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:50:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:

The LEGO Group will launch elements for a new train system based on the new
electric LEGO Power Functions system in 2009.

I wonder if this means a hiatus in selling trains this year and next or whether
Lego will continue to sell the IR trains during the next two Christmas seasons
(trains seem to be featured most at this time).

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@charter.net