 LEGO Company / 3694
Re: The Future of Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:
I'm posting this on behalf of Richard Stollery, head of LEGO Community
Development:

LEGO 9V Train Communication

<snip announcement details>

Richard Stollery, Head of LEGO Community Development

Are the expected changes for 2009 from the ground up (new track standards,
wheels, etc...) or is it going to be a continuation of the existing IR train
stuff with probably a new power/control system?

Jude