 LEGO Company / 3666
Re: Market Street Preview on LEGO Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 19:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:
   Check out the Market Street Preview on LEGO Factory. Many praises to Eric Brok for his Excellent design work working with the LEGO Factory Team on this. Yay for Medium Blue!!!

http://factory.lego.com/modularhouses/

Ok, I saw photos of this set last month and was under the impression that this was going to be sold in the LEGO stores as an exclusive LEGO item. I was also told that we should expect this in 2 months or so. I know the stores got the Hobby Train displays but they have never showed up for sale in the stores. Are these items coming to the stores for sale?

Eric has created a great set that will stretch our imagination with ways to expand our train layouts. Thank you, Eric, and thank you LEGO Group for listening. You are getting better and 2007 is turning out to be a great year.

I love the use of the dark earth tone colors in the sets.