 LEGO Company / 3665
Re: Market Street Preview on LEGO Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 17:29:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:
   Check out the Market Street Preview on LEGO Factory. Many praises to Eric Brok for his Excellent design work working with the LEGO Factory Team on this. Yay for Medium Blue!!!

Congrats to Eric on the honor and being a great builder!

I, for one, am very excited about the direction things are going in. I’m not even a town fan and have found myself compelled to buy these sets. It wasn’t that long ago I used to peruse the toy aisle with a deep sigh. These days I’m very excited.

Lest I be accused of being an Ambassador apologist I still think there are a fair number of issues to work out. My Sea Monkeys cried when they saw the new aliens in the upcoming space sets. But at least now we have some indication that those complaints will be heard.

Felix