 LEGO Company / 3496
Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassador 2nd cycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 04:36:59 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

   But seeing as the first cycle is coming to a close, it’s time to open up the application process again. I’ll be accepting applications until 31 August and will announce the new cycle of Ambassadors on 1 September. Details of the program are below, as are application instructions. Also, a general note: we will be expanding this cycle to at least 20 Ambassadors rather than 15 in the first cycle. If you’ve applied in the past but not been accepted, you’ll need to send your application email again (hopefully updated with your latest activities).

“Bloody Jay”, a user at Classic-Castle, has reported that the email address specified is still stating that “At this time, we are not accepting applications to the program”. Looks like you didn’t synchronize your watches at LEGO HQ ;)

I am excited to (eventually) see what the first cycle of Ambassadors were involved in, and to read who will be involved in this next cycle.

~Kevoh