 LEGO Company / 3495
  Announcing LEGO Ambassador 2nd cycle

It seems like only days ago that the first Ambassador cycle was launched, but it’s been a bit over six months. In order to be able to meet with the first cycle at BrickFest, we pushed the first cycle a bit past the standard six month period. Hey, (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassador 2nd cycle

(...) "Bloody Jay", a user at Classic-Castle, has reported that the email address specified is still stating that "At this time, we are not accepting applications to the program". Looks like you didn't synchronize your watches at LEGO HQ ;) I am (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassador 2nd cycle

(...) Yeah, my mistake - forgot to update the auto-reply! Thanks for the heads up. (...) Totally my fault, buck stops here. :) Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassador 2nd cycle

(Spotlighted!!). (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassador 2nd cycle

(...) So should the folks that got the old auto-reply re-email their applications? ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassador 2nd cycle

(...) No need. The auto-reply is just an email generated after I receive something in my inbox. I've received everything sent, you just got the wrong text in the auto-reply. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)