 LEGO Company / 3138
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:11:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote: ...
   But after a few months, Maersk came back to us with a request for more of the 10152 sets. Apparently the 10152 that they had taken delivery of were working quite well for them. They agreed to cover the expense of buying a very small (and expensive) quantity of Maersk blue ABS in order to be able to produce more sets. We purchased just enough ABS for this one run, and while we don’t have any plans for more production, I certainly won’t promise again! :) • ... Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Okay LEGO,

Now the cat’s out of the bag. How much do we have to chip in for two train car hopper loads of Classic Grey and Dark Grey ABS?

Ed