 LEGO Company / 3115
Re: Video Clips
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:23:32 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Mike Walsh wrote:

All the video I submitted was actually shot by local TV stations here in the
Raleigh area, I didn't submit anything I have shot on my own.  Two of our
clips made it into the video although my TV interview was cut before I
started speaking![1]

Nothing personal :)

The only suggestion I would make would be to include names (as subtitles) of
the people who appear in the video so we can know who is who.

Well, the target was colleagues, so I thought names would be a bit of overload.
Maybe what would make more sense is to post "show notes" here with the names of
everyone in the clip.

Jake
---
Jake McKee