 LEGO Company / 2894
  Re: 10152 Update

OMG, just about everything off the first post in this thread is so lame. First, Jake, thank you for the update. I'd been kind of wondering actually. Also, thank you for telling us the story in detail. Where so many other official releases would just (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX) !

  Re: 10152 Update

In lugnet.lego, Mark Neumann wrote: (snip) (...) In general, you're right. But not in this case. (...) ...and so do most of the other AFOLs I know, for sure. (...) plus, what tools TLC uses to sell those specific sets we're talking about. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: 10152 Update

In lugnet.lego, Mark Neumann wrote: Snippage (...) Doesn't Lego have huge vaults with sets from the past that any of us would kill to get our hands on - NOW! Why are they saving so many sets? They must be collectors too! -Patrick (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: 10152 Update

(...) moving thread, probably doesn't belong in .lego. Market.theory I think should be better. Insomuch as magazine and newspaper companies are collectors as well. They also keep one (or more) copies of their product for future reference. I believe (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

  Re: 10152 Update

Hello! (...) TLC keeps their vault for their lawyers. So when, for example, MegaBloks produces a set that's tooo similiar to any LEGO set they walk into their catacombs, take the respective set and show the world: We have done this first! On this (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 10152 Update

moving thread to lugnet.market.theory (...) (attn: spite what the following text reads, it isn't sarcasm. You'd be right in saying that I'm not primarily a collector. So help me out.(and others who don't understand this either) So instead of having (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)