 LEGO Company / 2817
    Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms —David Schilling
   (...) Three hours for building and programming is *extremely* tight, even with a second two hour session the next day if everything had to be done from scratch. I've run a couple of competitions that way, but only because more time wasn't available. (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms Jake McKee
     (...) Sorry for taking so long to follow-up on this! A few answers from Jan: The Programming environment: You will get a normal Mindstorms set from us, the latest version. Software: see above, normal LEGO Mindstorms Software Jake --- Jake McKee (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I'll bet the rules are still subject to change. If anyone has an opinion, about what would be better, they should express it to Jake and Jan Steve (19 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics)