 LEGO Company / 2240
2239  |  2241
Subject:
My Own Train - Special Offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:12:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In celebration of BrickFest, Shop At Home North American has asked me to extend a special offer to the AFOLs.

They are offering specials on the My Own Train (MOT) cars:

Buy one or more kit and get 20% off

10013 - Open Freight Wagon
10014 - Caboose
10015 - Passenger Wagon
10016 - Tank Wagon
10017 - Hopper Wagon

...as well as the MOT engine kits:

Buy 1 kit, save 20%, buy any 2 kits, save 30%, buy any 3 kits or more and save 50%!

KT103 - Large Train Blue
KT104 - Large Train Green
KT106 - Large Train Brown
KT107 - Large Train Gray
KT203 - Large Train with Tender Blue
KT204 - Large Train with Tender Green
KT206 - Large Train with Tender Brown
KT207 - Large Train with Tender Gray
KT303 - Small Train Blue
KT304 - Small Train Green
KT306 - Small Train Brown
KT307 - Small Train Gray
KT403 - Small Train with Tender Blue
KT404 - Small Train with Tender Green
KT405 - Small Train with Tender Brown
KT407 - Small Train with Tender Gray

The items are the only ones applicable at this time.

To redeem this offer, call into Shop At Home or head over to http://www.legoshop.com and input the following code:

US: USABRICK
Canada: CANBRICK

(To make these codes work, be sure to give it to the phone rep, or go to “Catalog Quick Orders” listed on the sidebar of the LEGOshop.com site. Enter the appropriate code above under “Catalog Code”.

Thanks to ILTCO for their support in getting these offers pulled together. As this is a “warehouse cleaning sale”, so to speak, it’s North American only. We are working to find similar deals for Europe in the future.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison