 LEGO Company / 2246
Re: My Own Train - Special Offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:22:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   In celebration of BrickFest, Shop At Home North American has asked me to extend a special offer to the AFOLs.

They are offering specials on the My Own Train... ...

Obviously there’s the question about extending this to Europe and other territories, but I have another question:

How about letting people buy all or certain components separately? I appreciate that the colour kits might be carefully counted out to match the stock of chassis..s...s, but the tenders could go separately.

I for one would like to pick up some tender packs at discount as they’re good value for two wheelsets and two buffers.

Jason R