 LEGO Company / 2095
  Re: Event kit update and request for data

(...) We have experienced noticable losses at three events: Shrine show, where we used bricks to make ornaments for the tree, as Paul mentioned. COSI show, where everything is hands on... I think the event kit bricks joined their brothers and (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.general)

  Re: Event kit update and request for data

I would argue that only one of these is a "loss" in the sense of shrinkage. The other two are planned (...) This is a planned loss, you used the bricks to make something. (...) This is shrinkage... (...) This is a planned loss, you used the bricks (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.general)

  Re: Event kit update and request for data

(...) Some of us in the Club have discussed this and here is what we have determined is best for us as a club. You may find it of interest or benifet if you and your Local Lego User Group have simular circumstances. First and foremost, our name, (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events)

  Re: Event kit update and request for data

In lugnet.lego, Eric Sophie wrote: <snipage> (...) Eric, How do you handle getting the event kit bricks back from the builders after their MOC has been dismantled? Or do you? It sounds like you give the bricks to people to help with their MOCs that (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego)