 LEGO Company / 1348
Re: Color Change - SLOPES WANTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 19:03:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Kevin Salm wrote:

Now, as for parts I consider essential in the old colors, everyone has forgotten to mention the parts I use the most:

SLOPES

Good catch!

I agree, a well rounded pack including concave and convex corners and caps, in each of the popular slope factors (33, 45, 75), and another one with the basic slopes themselves, would be well received.