 LEGO Company / 1250
  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) Again, speaking only about St. Jacob's... I've always thought of them _sort of_ like a car dealership. Most car dealers only sell one brand of cars, but they're not really stores owned by the company that makes the product. I'm not sure that's (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) I agree that PAB would be perfectly suited for any of the Bricks & Blocks outlets in Southern and Central Ontario. Unfortunately, from what I have understood, PAB has not gone into any of the existing stores. It has only appeared in new (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) The Mall of America LEGO store got PaB. It existed long before the new push for more stores. I may be misunderstanding you though. As for whether the St. Jacobs store (N of Kitchener/Waterloo ON) would be well suited, I am with Allan, I think (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) That's the first one I've heard of then. Excellent, that gives hope. (...) Yes, Bricks and Blocks has 3 locations, and the 2 I've been to are very well done. They are done very professionally, and the large models and play areas add a lot to (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) The store in downtown Chicago got pick-a-brick as well. It was a while after the other two stores in IL opened with Pick-a-brick first. My guess would be that the new stores get it right away and then the other stores will get it eventually. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) How lucky are we here in the Chicago suburbs????? 3 P-A-B within an hours drive! Pretty darn lucky I guess......... (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) Meanwhile, there are no Lego stores (as far as I know) in the region west of Minnesota and north of California. That's what, a quarter of the US and half of Canada, roughly? So I agree with the Canadians that Canada should get a Lego store. . (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

TWS Garrison wrote in message ... (...) I'll vote for that! Kevin (now 6 hours north of Vancouver in a town where the ONLY LEGO source is Wal-Mart) ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) I totally agree. The only other store west of Minnesota not in California is in Colorado. BC has just under a half million people less than Colorado. Plus we don't have any small chain toy stores. I would think this is one of the lest (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)