 LEGO Company / 1230
    Re: Dear LEGO... —Jude Beaudin
   (...) I agree Jake. Ottawa would be an excellent choice as it is between Canada's two largest cities, Montreal and Toronto, it is Canada's Capital, it has a population of over 1 million people in the region, it lies on the border of the two largest (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Dear LEGO... —Tim Strutt
   (...) As a side note, our benevolent member-at-large has been willing to help us by shipping 50, yes, 50 large PAB containers worth to us so far from Boston. And we have orders for many more still. That number would be a lot higher if we were able (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)