 LEGO Company / 1195
1194  |  1196
Subject:
An Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:06:33 GMT

Good afternoon,

I’ve been posting a bit, every now and then with my work email, so I thought I’d introduce myself. My name is Brian Gefrich, and I’m the Team Lead at the LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills, Virginia. I’ve been with Brand Retail for about six months now, however, my love of LEGO has been around for much, much longer. While I’m not quite old enough to remember some of the classic space sets (such as 497 - the Galaxy Explorer I love so much now), I’d still have to say that I’m a spacer at heart. Most of what I post here will be non-work related, mostly my Joe Meno-inspired MOCs, and won’t have the spiffy little LEGO logo by my name. I’ll only be making “official” posts regarding things related to our store, i.e. sales, new items, etc., and these will mostly come by request, if people want to know.

Outside of work, I’ve been steadily rebuilding my collection of LEGO since the end of my dark age. Although not yet a member, I’ve been attending WAMALUG meetings and have gotten a lot of good feedback from them regarding the store. I look forward to Brickfest this year, although my manager has assured me that my presence will be required at work for a majority of the event. ;)

Of course, as a disclaimer, there’s no reason why official LEGO statements or policies would come through me to be posted here, so my posts are mine alone, and not the opinions or views of LEGO Brand Retail.

I look forward to some good discussion, getting around to showing off some of my work, and maybe seeing some of you in Woodbridge.

Thanks,

Brian P. Gefrich Team Lead LEGO Outlet, Potomac Mills