 General / 46721
Re: An Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:18:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian P. Gefrich wrote:
   Good afternoon,

I’ve been posting a bit, every now and then with my work email, so I thought I’d introduce myself. My name is Brian Gefrich, and I’m the Team Lead at the LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills, Virginia. I’ve been with Brand Retail for about six months now, however, my love of LEGO has been around for much, much longer. > Of course, as a disclaimer, there’s no reason why official LEGO statements or policies would come through me to be posted here, so my posts are mine alone, and not the opinions or views of LEGO Brand Retail.

I look forward to some good discussion, getting around to showing off some of my work, and maybe seeing some of you in Woodbridge.

Thanks,

Brian P. Gefrich Team Lead LEGO Outlet, Potomac Mills

Hey Brian!

Luckily, the list of LEGO employees posting here seems to be growing. Which I think is good. I’ve heard that there are some long-time employees from the Mall of America store posting, the new stores in Chicago and New Jersey have a few posters, and the Georgia outlet store has somebody and I’ve even heard some trainers might show up once and a while. Just what I heard though. :)

I want a LEGO logo next to my name!

-Brett