 LEGO Company / 1170
  Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> This has probably already been mentioned elsewhere, but one activity that I truly enjoy at our local meetings is the set draft. In brief, we work it like this. All members who want to participate (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

  Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks

(...) Thanks Dan for reminding me of an important point. I should have mentioned this originally. Assume I have zero info for this collection. If something has been stated elsewhere, assume I've not not seen it. Help me out and point me to that (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks

(...) I'll write up something more complete this weekend, but on the topic of drafting, I wanted to note that MichLUG does it a little different, which I have docemented here: (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks

(...) Not that I'm trying to derail this thread, but our club has added one very cool addition to our drafting. Before we sort the sets out, we have a series of mini-building contests. In other words, everyone opens their own set (only one if (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)