 LEGO Company / 1142
    Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends —Benjamin Ellermann
   Hi Jake, I am a bit concerned at how useful this survey will be for legends. It seems to be more focused on future theme ideas than individual sets for legends. For Castle Legends - Each Week at Classic-Castle.com we have weekly set reviews. I would (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends —Ken Koleda
     (...) I too noticed that there is an emphasis on new themes or new sets in old themes rather than 'legends' per say. If someone wants info on th what AFOLS would like to see, can't you just got throught he lugnet set database and find the highly (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

         Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) However... the set database is what I would call "highly subjective". Yes, there are a few sets that are generally favorable to others, however some "haters" have deliberately given sets below 50 rating in order for their favorite sets to make (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends —Johannes Koehler
   Hi Ben! (...) If this was their intention I'd be glad! (Hey, you know my opinion regarding the whole idea "Legends" ;) Though I was even gladder if every future releases would be in the old colours. Bye Jojo (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)