 LEGO Company / 1131
    Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends —David Laswell
   (...) Firstly, all of the themes listed seemed rather minfig-centric, with the exception of "large sculptures". Not TECHNIC, no DUPLO, no Designer (shoot, I just realized I could have asked for Space and Castle X-Pods) Secondly (and this is (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends Jake McKee
   (...) Seriously, a DUPLO legend? Really? Honestly? Or are you giving me a hard time? :) And designer isn't a legend because... well... it just came out last year and is still on the shelves now. Hardly a candidate to re-release anything under it at (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends —David Laswell
   (...) Oh, no, wouldn't dream of it. I was just listing a few things as examples for why there weren't any Mindstorms sets listed. I currently own two DUPLO bricks. One is the SW Celebration brick, and the other is the Northbrook Court Grand Opening (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)