 LEGO Company / 1128
  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

Jake, When running these types of surveys, it might help to run them in two phases, due to the way you ask people to add their own responses. For instance, under "castle" your survey then goes on to ask "what type", and gave the options "Black (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) In the first survey, if memory serves me, someone went through the suggestions, cleaned up, simplified, or combined suggestions, and then added it to the list. There were numerous adds - my suggestion regarding Pirates was slightly reworded, (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) I know exactly what you mean! Couldn't agree more with you, mr. Hietbrink! After taking the survey last Friday, I went back today to see if more people might have choosen one of the options I suggested. Now I see that most of the suggestions I (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)