 Inventories / 30
Re: Bought at Billund's Brick Shop: Set 10072 Bulk Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:44:12 GMT

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 06:51:00PM +0000, Miguel Agullo wrote:
Note to Peeron.com administrators: this inventory, in a correctly tabulated
Format, was not accepted by the online submission system due to "Set number
ambiguous:". No other errors where reported.

I should have that error explain a little bit more.  The problem was,
that this set (10072) is not in the LUGNET Guide.  As Peeron gets the
set information from here, it didn't know this set, so it rejected it.

I've added it to the Guide, so Peeron should have this information
tomorrow, and will then accept this inventory.

Seems like a really cool set! :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com