 Inventories / 29
    Bought at Billund's Brick Shop: Set 10072 Bulk Technic —Miguel Agullo
   Hi all, (For the set inventory, please jump to the end of the message) I've recently visited Legoland Billund, including its fascinating Brickshop - a ride in itself! (URL) (pics) There, you buy Lego by weight, picking it up from bins much like (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Bought at Billund's Brick Shop: Set 10072 Bulk Technic —Dan Boger
   (...) I should have that error explain a little bit more. The problem was, that this set (10072) is not in the LUGNET Guide. As Peeron gets the set information from here, it didn't know this set, so it rejected it. I've added it to the Guide, so (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)