 Instructions / 763
Re: Little Blue Thing - Building Instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:13:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:

Hello Eric,

   Easy to build give it a try!
You are right, it is easy. I had it already built, when the instructions got
moderated. But the instructions showed me where I failed in copying. They are
really well done.

I’m missing the helmet and the visor so I made up my own head...

The two pics are both not very good. Had to use flash light as it gets night
before 5 pm now.

I will take better ones soon. When I have some good pictures I’ll send you one for the gallery.

It really was fun!

Thank you
Marco