 Instructions / 764
Re: Little Blue Thing - Building Instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:36:31 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Marco Tagliaferri wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:

Hello Eric,

   Easy to build give it a try!
You are right, it is easy. I had it already built, when the instructions got
moderated. But the instructions showed me where I failed in copying. They are
really well done.

I figured you may need to see the connections in the chest, but everything looked fine when I first saw your initial post. I was so excited!

   I’m missing the helmet and the visor so I made up my own head...

I still have to look up what colors the helmuts came in. I have a black one I may use for a L/BLK/T. (lol, sorry the name is not very imaginative)

ha ha, the alternate head design is so cute, lol!

   The two pics are both not very good. Had to use flash light as it gets night
before 5 pm now.

Same here in the Eastern part of the USA, The photos for the instructions were started during the day.

I will take better ones soon. When I have some good pictures I’ll send you one for the gallery.

That looks great in red! Ahh I see you made use of the 1x4 Technic Brick in the back to mount a small rocket pack? Or maybe some L-plates?

I like your choice of slopes, they give the LRT a more polished look than the classic ones I used. Very well done!

   It really was fun!

Thank you!

   Thank you
Marco

You are quite welcome, a small project like this was fun to share.

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
Biomechanical Bricks