 General / 9074
Re: Lego 236 Garage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:22:10 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:
There was a change in philosophy at the company starting in the 1970's.  Since
then, we get detailed instructions for each level of building.  No more
guesswork.

I wasn't aware of that. I have recently come across some green bricks from
50's or 60's. It seems to be made out of cellulose acetate. Only other time I
have seen green bricks from that era was in Minitalia sets. However, Minitalia
green bricks don't have regular cylinders. When did Lego start making green
bricks? Thanks.