 General / 8930
Re: Lego 236 Garage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:50:08 GMT

Gary R. Istok wrote:
Lego Garage set was sort of a parts pack.  Back in the 50's and early
60's many of those early sets/parts packs did not come with
instructions.  Sometimes, however, they were on the box itself.

I have put together the garage from pictures on the box (1 side + 1 flap) and
an old catalog. However, I am not sure how the back wall of the garage looks
like. The sides of the garage are not exactly same(different set of windows
are used). My next project is to put together the 002 motor set, any
information will be helpful. It seems a lot of parts are missing.

Thanks