 General / 56190
  Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...

And ignorant ppl who might admin other lego forum sites really should stop saying that... As well, before I get to my post, (and to continue with my rant), if you can't respect the fact that, without LUGNET, your little forum website probably (...) (10 years ago, 24-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  Re: Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...

(...) You have more energy than me! I haven't signed up to any other sites. I occasionally end up on Eurobricks because a local member posts links to there, but that's about it. I find it saves a lot of time. :-) (...) Ah, the fun of doing circular (...) (10 years ago, 24-Apr-14, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...

(...) THe very first site I go to when I start LEGO surfing is LUGNET. Then it just goes from there. (...) It's fun! Thanks for checking it out! Dave K (10 years ago, 26-Apr-14, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)