 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 573
Re: Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:11:50 GMT

On 14-04-24 09:57 AM, David Koudys wrote:

All that said, I visit many of the AFOL sites on a regular basis because LUGNET
isn't what it once was.  There is no 'one-stop shopping' for the AFOL community
now.  So again I say, have your sites!  I love visiting them and seeing what
other AFOL's are saying and building...  there is no end of discovery out there.
Again, however, you're there now because of who came before you.  You're
standing on the shoulders of giants who lead the way.

You have more energy than me! I haven't signed up to any other sites. I
occasionally end up on Eurobricks because a local member posts links to
there, but that's about it. I find it saves a lot of time. :-)

Anyway, now that I got that out of the way, I'm building something!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/sets/72157643617736845/

Ah, the fun of doing circular things with rectangular Lego! :-)

--
- Chris Gray (NALUG)