 General / 55898
55897  |  55899
Subject:
Whatever happened to the "Lugnet Coming in Summer 2012"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:31:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I remember seeing this in the spring, and Thinking a few times in the Summer, that it was summer, and I went to look at Lugnet, I thought that again today, and that banner is now gone..

So I have to ask,

What was supossed to happen in the Summer of 2012 with Lugnet?!?

Jeff VW