 General / 55905
Re: Whatever happened to the "Lugnet Coming in Summer 2012"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:06:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Chris Magno wrote:
   Shouldn’t this be posted in local.rtlToronto ?

.General? whats that?

and you are...?

Why you post here?

Dave K

Regards

Chris

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

I remember seeing this in the spring, and Thinking a few times in the Summer, that it was summer, and I went to look at Lugnet, I thought that again today, and that banner is now gone..

So I have to ask,

What was supossed to happen in the Summer of 2012 with Lugnet?!?

Jeff VW

I’m very curious as well...

(not that I’m padding my post count now...)

Dave K
  1. long live LUGNET!!!!