 General / 55390
55389  |  55391
Subject:
SRW Locomotive Works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 2010 06:57:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault, and four of the Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at SRW Locomotive Works. These blueprints are of an American 4-4-0, a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired streamlinging, a Consolidation 2-8-0 (2007 model), and a Pacific 4-6-2 (2007 model). They are available a la carte, or as a single collection at a discount.

10% of all SRW Locomotive Works sales are donated to RAILBRICKS.

Visit SRW Locomotive Works today!

--Tony