 General / 55160
  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) Unfortunately the link no longer works and I can't find it anywhere on your new website either. Is it still available anywhere? Thanks in advance Jetro (15 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

Hello Jetro, check this URL: (URL) found it after some googling... Greetings Maico Arts Jetro de Chateau schreef: (...) (15 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) sorry, i'm in the middle of moving all my web sites and links to a new server. you can now find the PF software and all the software that i have writen at this link: (URL) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)