 General / 54960
Re: GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 04:02:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mike Gallagher wrote:
   Well cats out of the bag, better show what I’m also working on now so we do not have more over lap.

I’m working on GOOGLEGO.info website. Basically anything LEGO related, show, events, clubs, challenges, media, leagues, and more would be listed and placed on a Google map with custom icons.

Nice idea.

I share others’ concern about the trademark violations, though it is a clever name. But, after you get past that obstacle, I think it’s a cool idea. How does it compare feature-wise to what you can do on frappr.com?