 General / 5452
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 22:31:56 GMT

What if the box was occassionally "hand carried" to Europe by one of the
LUGNET faithful that is going across.  It could be "delivered" to a primary
contact who would then pick up the responsibility to The return trip could
be handled the same way.  There seems to be a few people going back and
forth so given a little notice this might save a few bucks.  Once the box is
in Europe, is shipping between European countries expensive as well?

Not terribly expensive, but it can get comparitively expensive within
some countries, where cost of living is higher. The
US-Europe-US hand-off is a good idea, though.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888