 General / 54497
54496  |  54498
Subject:
Base plate thickness?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:38:30 GMT

Hi all,

I have this hankering to know the thickness of a baseplate.  Not a regular
plate, but a baseplate.

I found the FAQ page with dimensions of bricks and plates and studs (
www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Build/dimensions ) but cannot seem to find out how thick
a baseplate is.

In particular, if one were to, say, build a table such that one could make a
very shallow inset for (a) baseplate(s), how deep would that shallow inset need
to be?

Thanks,
Rafe